Contributors

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Three answers to Boris:

- No, I do not mind that at all. In fact, we are glad to have you here.

- Yes, I agree. Yet, you are misguided in one important aspect, which is peace as the final goal, not one of the elements of the solution. Unlike Armenia, which controls up to 20% of Azerbaijan as a result of armed aggression and continues, inter alia, to develop its natural resources, we do not and can not allow ourselves to be dragged into time-killing scenarios. Diplomatic efforts continue to be high priority for Azerbaijan, but our right for the restoration of territorial sovereignty is even higher.

- Now, here I am puzzled. Just what do you mean by the ofstates being "different"? Would you elaborate, please? You may be getting distorted info on whatever I have said.

As for diplomatic norms of behavior... Was it myself who suggested that the other side's reps should undergo psychological treatment? Was it me who mocked and ridiculed suffering of numerous refugees and displaced as a "PR campaign"? I honestly believe I have never overstepped the line, unlike Mr. Karapetyan & Co.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

TT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very much concerned that my my previous comments on the answers of Tahir are not published. Boris.